Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 20 Antworten
und wurde 354 mal aufgerufen
 Skripte und Zusatzprogramme
Seiten 1 | 2
Stecknadel Offline

17.06.2011 18:24
#16 RE: Mouse positioning scripts Zitat · Antworten

Hello Lindsay!
Thank you very much for your help!! I tried this today at work, but unfortunately it didn't work:-( I tried many different waiting times. At the end I had 5.0 as waiting time at each point and the script still didn't work. It only worked at coordinates near the middle of the screen... That's a really strange, isn't it?
And even in the middle of the screen the script produced strange results, for example:
Sub Main
SetMousePosition 1,-37,585
Wait 0.2
ButtonClick 1, 1
End Sub

I mean, -37 can't be a correct x-coordinate near the middle of the screen, can it...?
Do you have any idea what this could be? I don't understand that... :-(
Thank you so much in advance!

monkey8 Offline

17.06.2011 19:33
#17 RE: Mouse positioning scripts Zitat · Antworten

Hi Susanne

the script will work pretty flawlessly but perhaps I have not explained exactly under what circumstances. It is constructed to work relevant to the current application window. Therefore if you want to position the mouse on a particular application and then click it then that application must be the active window at the time. It obviously was not the case because that is the only way you can get negative numbers.

Just to add to that, if you are trying to click on your screen anywhere on the desktop, or on the taskbar then you will need to make sure that you actually click anywhere on the desktop or taskbar first before calling the script and then changing the SetMousePosition 1 to 0.

The only other time I have seen problems with the mouse coordinates is if you are using an exceptionally high DPI (e.g. above 125%) and not using Windows XP style scaling. You can check this by right clicking on your desktop (with Windows 7 and Windows Vista) and then choose Personalise, Display and check what your text size is set to. If you have a custom text size and make sure it is set to use Windows XP type DPI scaling.

Let me know if that makes more sense and what the reading is for your text size.

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

Stecknadel Offline

18.06.2011 14:28
#18 RE: Mouse positioning scripts Zitat · Antworten

Hello Lindsay,
Thank you very much for your help! Now I know why the script doesn't work. I use 125 % DPI and an extra large font. I think that is the problem. But unfortunately I can't switch to a lower DPI because I'm not only suffering from RSI but from office eye syndrom, too;-) so I have to use a high DPI To go easy on my poor dry eyes. If I use too small fonts, my eyes get sore really fast...
But that's no big deal, so I have to discover the coordinates manually when they are not near the middle of the screen. I have to do this just once. When I have all my mouse positioning scripts done I won't have to waste my time with manually coordinates discovering;-))So that's no problem:-)
BTW Have you heard from Max yet? I have written to him a week ago but haven't got an answer yet:-( and I'm really missing show numbers plus at work:-((

Marius_ Offline

03.11.2016 14:00
#19 RE: Mouse positioning scripts Zitat · Antworten

Oldies but goldies.

Lindsays Skript hat mir wieder mal den .... gerettet - weil Adobe es leider nicht erlaubt, in Adobe Acrobat (XI) einen Shortcut für die Funktion "Notiz zum Text hinzufügen" zu definieren, der sich mit einem Sprachbefehl aufrufen ließe.

Mit Lindsays Skript ließ sich sehr einfach ein Sprachbefehl zum Klick auf eine in die Werkzeugleiste eingefügte Symbolschaltfläche erzeugen (egal, wie groß das Acrobat-Fenster gerade ist), so dass jetzt das Kommando "Kommentar einfügen" fast so gut funktioniert wie in Word.

Daher war dieser Thread es wert, mal wieder nach oben geholt zu werden.

Thanks again, Lindsay!

P.Roch Offline

03.11.2016 16:13
#20 RE: Mouse positioning scripts Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Meinhard
- weil Adobe es leider nicht erlaubt, in Adobe Acrobat (XI) einen Shortcut für die Funktion "Notiz zum Text hinzufügen" zu definieren, der sich mit einem Sprachbefehl aufrufen ließe.

Die Kombination Strg+6 tut's nicht? Ich fand sie im Im Reader DC.
Gruß, Pascal

Marius_ Offline

03.11.2016 18:05
#21 RE: Mouse positioning scripts Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von P.Roch
Die Kombination Strg+6 tut's nicht? Ich fand sie im Im Reader DC.

Nein, lieber Pascal, die löst eine andere Funktion aus. Sie setzt eine Notiz irgendwohin (an die Mausposition). Für die von mir benötigte Funktion "Notiz zu Text hinzufügen", die eine markierte Textstelle hervorhebt und ein Notizenfenster damit verbindet (so dass der Leser weiß, worauf genau sich die Notiz bezieht), gibt es keinen nativen Shortcut in Acrobat.

Seiten 1 | 2