Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 171 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen zur Anwendung
Keks Dose Offline

19.09.2016 10:44
RE: Kontakt zu Outlook verloren... Zitat · Antworten

Hallo allerseits,

Version 15 des Drachen bringt hier Outlook 2010 zum Absturz, E-Mails werden nicht versendet, sondern unter Entwürfe geparkt und dann gelöscht, es ist grauenerregend.

Als erstes habe ich natürlich das add-on in Outlook gelöscht, aber das findet Dragon nicht lustig. Jetzt habe ich das add On deaktiviert und muss erst Dragon starten und dann erst Outlook.

Was mache ich natürlich morgens? Zuerst auf Outlook klicken.

Hat jemand eine Idee, wie ich Fehlermeldungen von Dragon vermeiden kann, dass sich beschwert, es habe den Kontakt zu Outlook verloren und sich weigert zu starten.

Was N ance da abliefert, erinnert mich stark an dieses völlig verputzte Update von WordPerfect gegen Ende der Neunzigerjahre.

P.Roch Offline

19.09.2016 11:04
#2 RE: Kontakt zu Outlook verloren... Zitat · Antworten

Zitat
Hat jemand eine Idee, wie ich Fehlermeldungen von Dragon vermeiden kann, dass sich beschwert, es habe den Kontakt zu Outlook verloren und sich weigert zu starten.

Steht klar und deutlich in der Nachricht, wonach das Outlook-Addin nicht geladen ist: "Diese Meldung nicht mehr anzeigen". Ansonsten gibt es auch eine entsprechende Option auf der Registerkarte "Weitere Einstellungen": "Bei Trennung von Zielanwendung warnen".
Vielleicht hilft's.
Gruß, Pascal

Keks Dose Offline

19.09.2016 11:32
#3 RE: Kontakt zu Outlook verloren... Zitat · Antworten

Oh, danke. Ich verliere, bemerke ich, gerade die Geduld mit Dragon. Was müssen die ein Geld an ihre Aktionäre ausgeschüttet haben, dass die Firma jetzt so einen Mist verkauft.

R.Wilke Offline

19.09.2016 23:27
#4 RE: Kontakt zu Outlook verloren... Zitat · Antworten

Ihre Frustration kann ich verstehen. Aus meiner Sicht ist DPI 15 noch nicht reif für den professionellen Einsatz.

Dragon Professional 16 auf Windows 10 Pro und Windows 11
SpeechMike Premium (LFH3500); Office 2019 Pro + Office 365 (monatliches Abo)
HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 - i7-11800H - 24 MB SmartCache - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD

phils Offline

20.09.2016 18:32
#5 RE: Kontakt zu Outlook verloren... Zitat · Antworten

If you try to use DPI 15 with Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office 2010 you will have problems. How severe these problems will be for you seem to be configuration dependent.

I don't have any problems with Microsoft office 2013 an my problems with 2010 on two of my machines are limited to minor formatting issues with Outlook and not Microsoft Word.

However, there been multiple reports of far more serious problems using DPI 15 and Microsoft Outlook.

On all of my machines, I first ran the Dragon Remover Tool after I uninstalled DNS 13 and before I installed DPI 15. Those users who did not run the Remover Tool seem to have more problems, including frequent freezing on the part of Dragon and Outlook. However, it is hard to sort out problems that only appear with some machine configurations.

UPDATE: there is now a confirmed use a report of Microsoft Office 2010, running on Windows 7, having used the Dragon Remover Tool before installing DPI 15. This user is having serious problems with Microsoft Word 2010 as well as Microsoft Outlook 2010. No explanation so far.

Phil Schaadt

R.Wilke Offline

21.09.2016 00:33
#6 RE: Kontakt zu Outlook verloren... Zitat · Antworten

Although I screwed my first install of DPI 15 in the office, as it wasn't as clean as could have been, I started over, ran the remover and installed again, and did so at home right from the beginning anyway.

I've been using DPI 15 in the office for about two weeks now, and I'm not seeing many of the major problems been reported, specifically the freezing problem. But this is maybe because I don't use Microsoft Office much at work, except for the occasional Excel spreadsheet in Office 2007, but really not extensively.

At home however, I use Microsoft Outlook 2010 for my email, under Windows 8.1, and whenever composing a message consisting of a couple of paragraphs, things go seriously haywire. Any time I go back and forth in the text doing some editing, first the cursor starts being put in random places, then after a while the entire text looks as if it was coming out of a printer, with a paper jam.

The only solution then is to close the editor and save the message as a draft, open it again and proceed, keeping fingers crossed until I'm done.

These are the things I wouldn't want to see happening for any less than experienced user, or anyone who just wants to get his job done. It's quite obvious that the Microsoft office add-ins in DPI 15 aren't up to the task yet.

Other than that, DPI 15 does have a slight edge over DNS 13, as far as speed, specifically when it comes to command execution, however I will yet have to find reasons to suggest the upgrade for everyone else in the office.

Dragon Professional 16 auf Windows 10 Pro und Windows 11
SpeechMike Premium (LFH3500); Office 2019 Pro + Office 365 (monatliches Abo)
HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 - i7-11800H - 24 MB SmartCache - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD