Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen zur Anwendung
domasa Offline

02.08.2011 16:26
RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

Guten Tag Zusammen,

seit 1 Woche steige ich nun in die Welt von DNS- und nun in dieses Forum -ein und habe (natürlich?) tausend Problemchen...
Beginnen möchte ich mit dem ersten, zu dem ich hier (für mich) noch nichts gefunden habe:
Ich kann diktieren was ich will (Anführungszeichen/Gänsefüßchen unten/auf), DNS setzt immer die Anführungszeichen nach oben!
Das läßt sich doch sicher verändern.. Aber wie?????

Besten Gruß und Dank
domasa

R.Wilke Offline

02.08.2011 17:02
#2 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

Willkommen im Forum!

Auch das ist hier schon behandelt worden, ich habe es gerade gefunden bei der Suche nach "typografisch":

http://dragon-spracherkennung.forumprofi...ngszeichen.html

Gruß, R. Wilke

Dragon Professional 16 auf Windows 10 Pro und Windows 11
SpeechMike Premium (LFH3500); Office 2019 Pro + Office 365 (monatliches Abo)
HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 - i7-11800H - 24 MB SmartCache - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD

monkey8 Offline

02.08.2011 17:29
#3 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

Well as I started this reply about half an hour ago and then got distracted I might as well post it now even though Rüdiger has already pointed you to another example.

First of all welcome to the forum. Please excuse me replying to you in English and I'm sure someone will translate if necessary or alternatively if keyboard sequences are different in German. The easiest way to get round this problem is to add smart quotes (curly quotes) both single and double to your vocabulary).

You need to add 4,

open single smart quote ‘
close single smart quote ’
open double smart quotes “
close double smart quotes ”

So you need to open your vocabulary editor, in the written form box you need to press a particular keyboard sequence which requires first of all pressing the number Lock key and releasing, and then using the numbers from the numeric keypad in the following manner, that is you need to hold down the Alt key while entering the following 4 number sequences to get the appropriate smart quote. Once you enter the actual smart quote in the spoken form you then enter the name that you want to say to call this particular smart quote. I have made some suggestions in brackets.

Alt 0145 (open single smart quote)
Alt 0146 (close single smart quote)
Alt 0147 (open double smart quotes)
Alt 0148 (close double smart quotes)

Remember to save your user profile after adding these. Now I have no doubt someone will now come along and tell me that there are built in names to do this already, however this is what I have been using for years so it's a kind of habit.

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

domasa Offline

02.08.2011 17:33
#4 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von R.Wilke
Willkommen im Forum!

Auch das ist hier schon behandelt worden, ich habe es gerade gefunden bei der Suche nach "typografisch":

http://dragon-spracherkennung.forumprofi...ngszeichen.html

Gruß, R. Wilke

Vielen Dank, es klappt so leidlich. Ich muss mir noch nicht im Vokabular gespeicherte "intelligente" Sprachbefehle ausdenken. (Zitatanfang etc. ist ja schon belegt).
Wenn Sie jetzt auf die Schnelle noch wissen, wie ich die überflüssigen Leerzeichen entfernen kann, die DNS einfach mal jeweils hinter die " setzt, bin ich für heute schon fast glücklich.....
Dank und Gruß
domasa

R.Wilke Offline

02.08.2011 17:47
#5 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von domasa
Wenn Sie jetzt auf die Schnelle noch wissen, wie ich die überflüssigen Leerzeichen entfernen kann, die DNS einfach mal jeweils hinter die " setzt, bin ich für heute schon fast glücklich.....

Über die Worteigenschaften.

Gruß, R. Wilke

monkey8 Offline

02.08.2011 17:49
#6 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

I think we may have crossed posts as they are very similar timings so if you read my above post it should give you the information you need. If anything is unclear then please ask in Rüdiger will translate or someone else. Basically you do what I said above but in order to get the spacing right you have to then set word properties for the above four entries in the vocabulary editor.

To do this you need to highlight the entry in the vocabulary list and then choose "Properties", then for the opening smart quotes you need to set the formatting to "1" preceding space and "0" following spaces, then for the closing of smart quotes you will have 0 preceding space and 1 following spaces.

If all of this is listed in the other thread then I have wasted even more time but there you go

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

okay I give up as Rüdiger has already answered this as well in about 2000 less words

R.Wilke Offline

02.08.2011 17:58
#7 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

Lindsay, I see you are working hard to become an administrator here. I will discuss this with Alex.

Rüdiger

monkey8 Offline

02.08.2011 18:10
#8 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

From here I can see about 20 better candidates who can speak German and probably also better English than me

Alex

domasa Offline

02.08.2011 18:44
#9 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von R.Wilke

Zitat von domasa

Über die Worteigenschaften.

Gruß, R. Wilke

Danke! Es hat geklappt. Meine 999 anderen Probleme werde ich dann Stück für Stück posten bzw. zuerst nach entsprechenden Forumseinträgen suchen.
Gruß
Domasa

domasa Offline

02.08.2011 18:45
#10 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von monkey8
I think we may have crossed posts as they are very similar timings so if you read my above post it should give you the information you need. If anything is unclear then please ask in Rüdiger will translate or someone else. Basically you do what I said above but in order to get the spacing right you have to then set word properties for the above four entries in the vocabulary editor.

To do this you need to highlight the entry in the vocabulary list and then choose "Properties", then for the opening smart quotes you need to set the formatting to "1" preceding space and "0" following spaces, then for the closing of smart quotes you will have 0 preceding space and 1 following spaces.

If all of this is listed in the other thread then I have wasted even more time but there you go

Thanks! It works.....

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

okay I give up as Rüdiger has already answered this as well in about 2000 less words

R.Wilke Offline

02.08.2011 19:02
#11 RE: Typografische Anführungszeichen Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von domasa
Meine 999 anderen Probleme werde ich dann Stück für Stück posten bzw. zuerst nach entsprechenden Forumseinträgen suchen.

Nein, man kann beides machen - suchen und fragen. Der Hinweis diente nur dem Zweck, mal darauf hinzuweisen, dass hier schon (fast) alles mal besprochen wurde.

Gruß, Rüdiger