Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 30 Antworten
und wurde 316 mal aufgerufen
 Skripte und Zusatzprogramme
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Marius Raabe Offline

14.12.2010 18:50
#16 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hallo,

In meiner Installation des Skripte-Managers funktionieren die Befehle „Skripte Bild nach unten“ und „Skripte Bild nach oben“ sowie die anderen Befehle, mit denen man ohne Aktivierung des Skripte-Managers im Fenster navigieren können soll, nicht. Hat jemand anders ähnliche oder andere Erfahrungen?

Grüße, Marius Raabe

Hello,
in my installation (German) of the script manager 1.3, speech commands like the German equivalent of "page down scripts" and "page up scripts" and the other commands which should allow you to navigate through the script manager without activating its window will not work. Has anybody else similar or other experiences?

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 Legal
Windows 7 Prof. 64-Bit, Office 2010, Jarte Plus
Philips SpeechMike II Pro Plus, SpeechMike III, SpeechMike Air, PDCC 2.8
Intel Core2 Quad Q9550, 2,83 GHz, 2x6MB L-2, 8 GB RAM

JoeBu Offline

14.12.2010 23:44
#17 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hallo Marius,

ich verstehe deine Frage leider nicht richtig.
Wenn du den Skriptmanager startest sollten die Befehle „Skripte Bild nach unten“ und „Skripte Bild nach oben“ im Skriptmanager funktionieren.
Damit kann man sich im Skriptmanager alle Skripte anzeigen lassen, selbst wenn es mehr Skripte sind als auf dem Bildschirm passen (die Skripte werden dann herunter-bzw. hochgescrollt).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jörg

Marius Raabe Offline

15.12.2010 08:16
#18 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Jörg,

sorry for not making myself clear. In the help window of the sript manager, it says you can use those commands even when the script manager window is not activated, so you can "stay in" (leave activated) the application you work with while scrolling through the user-defined scripts in the script manager sidebar. [Yes, Carsten, if you read this: I know this is basically the same hidden mode-function which I (or one of my multiple personalities, rather) have officially declared exotic, albeit with another and useful feature added, namely navigation commands for the window you do not dictate into.]
This seems to work okay in the English version (although I do not have quite enough user-defined scripts in my English user profile to really test it), whereas in the German version I first have to activate the script manager window (switch the application focus to this window) to be able to scroll up and down.
At least, this is the case with my installation. I wonder whether it is with yours.

Best, Marius

R.Wilke Offline

15.12.2010 09:39
#19 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Marius,

I don't know why, but on my system in the office (DNS 11 German on Windows XP), the commands (in German):

Skripte Bild nach unten/nach oben
Skripte zum Anfang/zum Ende

are executed in the ScriptManager window also if that window doesn't have focus, which is what I am doing now. However, the ScriptManager button on the taskbar flashes orange when calling the commands.

Lindsay, sound familiar?

Rüdiger

PS: Marius, I am also wondering whether or not you have the latest version of ScriptManager installed. In the ScriptManager window, down at the bottom, do you have the buttons with a ? and for calling the export function? (Not sure whether this is the latest really.)

Dragon Professional 16 auf Windows 10 Pro und Windows 11
SpeechMike Premium (LFH3500); Office 2019 Pro + Office 365 (monatliches Abo)
HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 - i7-11800H - 24 MB SmartCache - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD

monkey8 Offline

15.12.2010 12:12
#20 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Marius

Just to clarify these issues with Script Manager. The commands, in English (German in brackets), that should work even while Script Manager does not have focus, are;

PAGE Down Scripts (SKRIPTE Bild-nach unten)
PAGE Up Scripts (SKRIPTE Bild-nach oben)
TOP Of Scripts (SKRIPTE zum Anfang)
BOTTOM Of Scripts (SKRIPTE zum Ende)

Marius can you just clarify which of these scripts do not work when Script Manager is not in focus, is it just the page up and page down scripts or is it also the top of scripts and bottom of scripts?

Jörg
I have been greatly appreciative of your feedback using Script Manager and I know you have an issue with accessing the commands list file which you have told me about by PM. I would just like to say that I haven't forgotten about this but have just been really really busy to get round to fix it. However it is on my never ending TO DO list. Thanks for your understanding and glad you find the program will of benefit.

Rüdiger/anyone interested

Flashing orange taskbar buttons, explanation of:

Flashing orange taskbar buttons are a feature of Windows that go back to XP. Basically a flashing orange taskbar button means that this application has been started/initiated in the background and is trying to gain focus/your attention. It can happen legitimately with things like antivirus programs and various other background applications. However it can also occur because of timing and programming issues with various applications, particularly those running in the background. As an example of this DNS is effectively a background program, quite a few users over the years have reported such instances of a flashing orange taskbar button while trying to start applications like notepad, calculator etc by voice using DNS. In these instances the taskbar buttons are not meant to be flashing orange but they do because of timing issues in terms of gaining focus particularly with applications that are fairly small and quick to load (e.g. notepad, calculator, and yes Script Manager). With XP this feature can be disabled by using programs like TWEAKUI and basically disabling the setting. There are also various things you can do about it with Windows 7 as detailed in the following article:

http://help.lockergnome.com/windows/Flas...pict514361.html

I would particularly recommend reading the reply from Wesley Vogel and possibly the one below this. If this does happen with Script Manager (as in Rüdiger's case it should have little effect and the commands should still work, the only time it may have an effect is when trying to switch focus to Script Manager by voice).

Lastly if you do have this problem when starting programs like notepad, calculator etc then the easiest workaround is with a script (if your version of DNS allows this) and by introducing a simple delay e.g.

Sub Main
Wait 0.1
ShellExecute"notepad.exe"
End Sub

with Script Manager something like the following command to start the application:

Wait 0.1
ShellExecute"c:……Scriptmanager.exe"

Lindsay

Marius Raabe Offline

15.12.2010 14:08
#21 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Lindsay,

thanks for getting back to me.

The Commands

TOP Of Scripts (SKRIPTE zum Anfang)
BOTTOM Of Scripts (SKRIPTE zum Ende)

(German versions) work fine without focus, but unfortunately not

PAGE Down Scripts (SKRIPTE Bild-nach unten)
PAGE Up Scripts (SKRIPTE Bild-nach oben)

(German versions again). DNS does not recognize these as commands but as text (typing: Skriptebild nach unten).

Rüdiger: My version is 1.30, downloaded (again) this week.

Marius

monkey8 Offline

17.12.2010 22:55
#22 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Marius

Sorry to take so long to get back to you on this but have been snowed under. Have you eliminated a recognition problem e.g. by running in command mode and seeing if the commands are recognised then.

Lindsay

Marius Raabe Offline

18.12.2010 10:26
#23 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Lindsay,

thanks for fighting your way through the snow to get back to me in spite of truly adverse weather conditions.

The problem I experience seems to stem largely from my standard user profile. If I use a newly created German user profile, the two commands are recognized and executed off-focus quite well. As soon as I use a user profile with my custom commands imported (which of course is the situation your wonderful script manager was created to deal with), results deteriorate.
Between my user-defined language commands, I retrieved two which I first blamed as likely suspects, namely user-defined commands named "Bild nach unten" resp. "Bild nach oben". These were DVC-Scripts with just "PageDown" resp. " PageUp" in them. I have no idea why I created them in the first place, must have been years ago to solve a long forgotten problem. After eliminating those, I can use the "SKRIPTE Bild-nach unten" and "SKRIPTE Bild-nach oben" commands off-focus, but only in command mode and with rather poor recognition , not in standard mode of DNS, so there must be a recognition problem also. Anyway, no big deal, thanks again.

Marius

Drachenfee Offline

20.12.2010 07:28
#24 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hallo Drachenfreunde,

in der Überschrift steht "in German". Nach so vielen Zeilen in englischer Sprache würde ich mich über eine kurze deutschsprachige Zusammenfassung freuen.

Besten Dank
Anja

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5; Windows 8 / 64

R.Wilke Offline

20.12.2010 15:30
#25 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hallo Anja,

nach Deiner Frage (Beitrag 14) und meiner Antwort (15) ging es eigentlich nur noch um das von Marius (auf Deutsch) beschriebene Problem in 16. Die Lösung dafür ist aber leider bis jetzt nicht gefunden worden, wenn ich es richtig sehe. Außerdem, bei mir tritt der Fehler nicht auf, und bei Marius auch nicht, wenn er ein neues Profil verwendet.

Gruß, Rüdiger

Dragon Professional 16 auf Windows 10 Pro und Windows 11
SpeechMike Premium (LFH3500); Office 2019 Pro + Office 365 (monatliches Abo)
HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 - i7-11800H - 24 MB SmartCache - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD

Drachenfee Offline

27.12.2010 11:44
#26 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

:-)

Besten Dank
Anja

Drachenfee Offline

16.08.2011 09:31
#27 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Wurde das Angebot entfernt oder nur neu verlinkt?

Der Link aus dem ersten Beitrag funktioniert nicht mehr.

http://www.pcbyvoice.com/software/script-manager/

Besten Dank
Anja

monkey8 Offline

16.08.2011 10:04
#28 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hi Anja

Good to see you back on the forum, you can download ScriptManager from the following link:

http://www.pcbyvoice.com/shop/pcbyvoice-scriptmanager/

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

Drachenfee Offline

29.08.2011 11:15
#29 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hi Lindsay,

thanks a lot

Have you got my mail for the focus-tool? (I know, my English ist bad

Besten Dank
Anja

monkey8 Offline

29.08.2011 13:07
#30 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hallo Anja

your English is much better than my German so no need to apologise, I should be the one apologising. I did receive your e-mail regarding the other application and you are on the list to receive when I have completed. It's a long story but I've had to rewrite it and have been waylaid in the last month or so just by the way of being really busy.

Best wishes

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz