Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 30 Antworten
und wurde 316 mal aufgerufen
 Skripte und Zusatzprogramme
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
monkey8 Offline

30.08.2010 20:32
RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

The following link takes you to a download page for downloading a DNS tool for instantly showing which of your customised scripts/voice commands are available for the current active window/application. Sits on the side of your desktop and updates automatically. Help screen in German. Simply register and download:

http://www.pcbyvoice.com/software/script-manager/

see the above link for a full description. Sorry the description is in English but the application will work with German and Dutch user profiles as well and automatically load the appropriate language help file and inbuilt voice commands.

Any problems then please contact support@pcbyvoice.com. Works with DNS version 9, 10 and 11.

Perhaps Rüdiger or Marius would provide us with a description of the main points in German from the webpage above.

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

Marius Raabe Offline

31.08.2010 08:05
#2 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Vielen Dank an Lindsay, dass er dieses sicher harte Stück Arbeit kostenlos zur Verfügung stellt.

Die hervorragende Software "Script Manager" eignet sich für alle, die über eine professionelle Version von Dragon (Professional, Legal, Medical) verfügen und (wie ich selbst) manchmal vergessen, welche Skriptbefehle sie über die Jahre so geschrieben haben.

Die Software öffnet ein Extra-Fenster auf dem Bildschirm, in dem die benutzerdefinierten Befehle sichtbar sind, die gerade zur Verfügung stehen. Der große Unterschied zu der "Was kann ich sagen"-Funktion von Dragon besteht darin, dass mit dieser Software nicht (oder genauer: nur wenige) fest eingebaute Befehle angezeigt werden, sondern die vom jeweiligen Benutzer selbst geschriebenen.

Die Integration funktioniert sehr gut, das Programm lässt sich komplett mit der Sprache steuern und merkt sogar, wenn man Benutzerdateien einer der anderen unterstützen Sprachen lädt.

Grüße, Marius

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 Legal
Windows 7 Prof. 64-Bit, Office 2010, Jarte Plus
Philips SpeechMike II Pro Plus, SpeechMike III, SpeechMike Air, PDCC 2.8
Intel Core2 Quad Q9550, 2,83 GHz, 2x6MB L-2, 8 GB RAM

R.Wilke Offline

31.08.2010 15:04
#3 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von monkey8
Perhaps Rüdiger or Marius would provide us with a description of the main points in German from the webpage above.

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

Well here you go:

Der "Skript Manager" von PCByVoice ist ein Browser zur Anzeige von Sprachbefehlen und wird ähnlich verwendet wie der DNS-Befehl "was kann ich sagen", durch Anheften eines Fensters am rechten Bildschirmrand. Der Skript Manager ist zwar beschränkt auf die benutzerdefinierten Befehle, demgegenüber jedoch viel einfacher zu verwenden und funktionell umfangreicher.

Für die Installation des Skript Manager steht eine ausführbare Datei zum Herunterladen zur Verfügung, die Verwendung ist kostenlos, Anmeldung aber erforderlich. Der Skript Manager kann bei Bedarf über die Systemsteuerung in Windows wieder deinstalliert werden.

Der Skript Manager wird nach dem Starten von Dragon NaturallySpeaking aufgerufen und kann mittels Sprachbefehlen beziehungsweise über ein Symbol in der Task-Leiste erreicht werden. Der Skript Manager erkennt automatisch, ob ein deutsches, englisches oder niederländisches Profil verwendet wird und passt die Anzeigen und verfügbaren Sprachbefehle entsprechend an, auch bei Wechsel des Profils im laufenden Betrieb.

Die wesentlichen Merkmale, die allesamt mittels Sprachbefehlen oder alternativ mit der Maus beziehungsweise Tastatur ausgeführt werden können, sind:

1.) Durchsuchen der Liste der benutzerdefinierten Befehle, zum Beispiel parallel zur Textverarbeitung, unter Beibehaltung des Focus in der jeweils aktiven Anwendung.

2.) Anzeigen der Befehls-Details (Code) direkt aus dem Skript Manager heraus.

3.) Direkte Ansteuerung innerhalb der Befehlsliste durch Diktat des Anfangsbuchstabens.

4.) Optionale automatische Anpassung der Fenstergrößen und -positionen zur Vermeidung von Überlappungen mit dem Skriptmanager-Fenster.

5.) Anzeigen des Anwendungs- und Fenstertitels der jeweils aktiven Anwendung oben im Skriptmanager-Fenster.

6.) Bedienung des Skript Managers mit leicht zu erlernenden Sprachbefehlen.

7.) Automatische Aktualisierung der Anzeige je nach aktiver Anwendung.

8.) Automatische Aktualisierung der Anzeige nach Hinzufügen von Befehlen.

9.) Differenzierung zwischen anwendungsspezifischen beziehungsweise fensterspezifischen und globalen benutzerdefinierten Befehlen.

10.) Leicht zu verwendendes Hilfe-Fenster für weitere Informationen.

Der Skript Manager arbeitet mit allen Editionen von Dragon NaturallySpeaking ab Preferred/Premium in den Versionen 9, 10 und 11.

Dragon Professional 16 auf Windows 10 Pro und Windows 11
SpeechMike Premium (LFH3500); Office 2019 Pro + Office 365 (monatliches Abo)
HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 - i7-11800H - 24 MB SmartCache - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD

monkey8 Offline

01.09.2010 00:56
#4 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Thanks Marius, Rüdiger. Lindsay

monkey8 Offline

01.09.2010 14:15
#5 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

There was an error with the help file screen on the German version where the text indications on the check boxes were shown in Dutch. My apologies for this and this has now been rectified and you can download the update from the usual place. Thanks Marius for pointing this out and thanks Rüdiger for all the translations in the first place as well as Quintijn for the Dutch translations.

Lindsay

JoeBu Offline

02.09.2010 23:28
#6 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Thanks to Lindsay,

the script manager works. But I get regular error messages under Windows 7 without admin rights. I have installed the programm for all users.
The message sound like an access problem with the logfile from the scriptmanager. But I did not found the logfile yet.
Where is the logfile located (or how is the logfile calling)? Are the error messages already known and how can I remove the error messages.

Regards Jörg

R.Wilke Offline

02.09.2010 23:38
#7 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Jörg,

I will let Lindsay answer your questions, but this is the path to the program folder where the log file is located on Windows 7 (64-bit):

C:Program Files (x86)PCByVoiceScriptManagerEnglishGermanDutch

The name of the log file, which is a TXT file, is "ScriptManager".

Rüdiger

monkey8 Offline

03.09.2010 00:56
#8 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Jörg,

I have never seen this problem but the log file is located at:

c:program files (X86)pcbyvoicescript managerscriptmanager.log

I would suggest the following plan of action:

uninstall the existing installation from programs and features in the control panel

go to the following link on the website and download the latest version which now includes the ability to export/print your commands.

then reinstall it but just for the user only and not for all users.

Let me know how you get time and maybe you could send me the log files at,

support@pcbyvoice.com

Lindsay

monkey8 Offline

03.09.2010 00:58
#9 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Just to repeat what I said above, the latest version of script manager now allows you the ability to export/print your commands for any particular application, window or even global scripts. You can download the updated application by logging in or registering at the following link:

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

JoeBu Offline

11.09.2010 15:58
#10 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hello Lindsay,

I have figured out how to install Script manager for an user without admin rights.

I installed the software into a folder where the user have access to. I had to confirm with the admin password only once. Now the Script manager works for me.

When I installed Script manager in c:program files (X86)pcbyvoicescript manager the log-file was not even writen into the folder.
I am an relativ new Windows7 user. May be there is solution to get access to a programm folder without admin rights.

Thanks.

Kind regards

Jörg

monkey8 Offline

13.09.2010 00:26
#11 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Jörg

First of all thanks for trying the program, what file is it that you need to access that you can't? Are you talking about the error log file or the file from which you can print the script names etc? I will have a look at Windows 7 and find out what is what and get back to you but let me know in the meantime if you are talking about the error log file or the file with the list of script names for specific applications etc, that you can print from.

Lindsay

JoeBu Offline

13.09.2010 20:47
#12 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hello Lindsay,

I did not have had the access to the error file(scriptmanager.log). The error file was not even created without admin rights for the user.

Kind regards

Jörg

monkey8 Offline

15.09.2010 23:22
#13 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Jörg

can you access the file with all the scripts if you click on the Export button or does it just do nothing when you click on this button?

Any particular reason why you want to see the error log? Otherwise thanks for this information because you have identified something that I didn't think about in terms of installing the application as a standard user without administrator rights. I will get it sorted out by the weekend anyway but let me know the answers to these questions specifically about the commands list file.

Lindsay

Drachenfee Offline

06.10.2010 18:51
#14 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Hallo Drachenfreunde,

meine Englischkenntnisse sind nicht die besten – daher hoffe ich, dass die Antwort auf meine Frage nicht im englischen Teil bereits enthalten ist.

Gibt es dieses Programm zum Download auch ohne Registrierung auf der Internetseite? Welchen Vorteil hat die Registrierung? Liest der Autor hier mit?

Besten Dank
Anja

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5; Windows 8 / 64

R.Wilke Offline

06.10.2010 19:06
#15 RE: DNS tool download to instantly show scripts available (in German) Zitat · Antworten

Der Autor ist derzeit nicht zu sprechen, daher antworte ich mal - auf Deutsch. Danke auch für den Hinweis, ich denke da oft einfach nicht dran, aber man - und Frau - kann ja fragen.

"Vorteil" direkt gibt es nicht, außer dass man das Programm dann herunter laden kann, Nachteil aber auch nicht. Das Programm ist kostenlos, der Autor wüsste nur gerne, wohin er es verschickt, was ich verstehe.

Grüße
Rüdiger Wilke

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz