Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Fehlermeldungen
Jedlova Offline

07.06.2012 10:48
RE: Zu hoher Ressourcenverbrauch durch Radiohören beim Diktieren? Zitat · Antworten

Beim tagtäglichen Diktieren höre ich gern klassische Musik auf radioswissclassic.ch, und zwar ebenfalls über das per USB angeschlossene Sennheiser-Headset.
Könnte hierin die Ursache dafür liegen, dass der Drache (10.1) mir zuweilen ungenügende Systemressourcen anzeigt?
Meine Konfiguration:
Windows 7 , 32 Bit, auf einem Lenovo- Notebook, Arbeitsspeicher 2GB, Pentium ® Dual-Core T4400, 2,20 GHz

Windows 11, MS Office 2019, Dragon Naturally Speaking 13, Huawei Tablet E 13

monkey8 Offline

07.06.2012 19:11
#2 RE: Zu hoher Ressourcenverbrauch durch Radiohören beim Diktieren? Zitat · Antworten

Hello Jedlova

first of all excuse me replying to you in English and if you need a translation then try using Google translation or alternatively just ask if something is not clear. I expect your English is far superior to my German.

From memory I think the minimum specifications for 10.1 DNS were 512 MB and a Pentium4 processor. However these specifications were recommended really for using Windows XP and not Windows 7 which is more resource intensive. Running with Windows 7 I think your resources are being stretched to the limit. For further clarification if you right click on the taskbar | Start Task Manager and look at the performance tab you'll get a further breakdown of exactly which resources are being used. My best guess is that your memory is possibly the resource that DNS is complaining about.

I would doubt very much that you listening to classical music is exasperating the problem. It may be worth adding a further 2 GB of memory if this is possible, although Windows 7 32 bit addressing will only allow access to something like 3.2 GB this extra 1.2 GB could make all the difference.

When the task manager is loaded you should also try clicking on the processes tab and look at the process Natspeak.exe and this will tell you exactly how much memory is being allocated to it. It may also be that other resource intensive programs are adding to the problem when they are loaded the same time as DNS, again you will find it further information looking at the various sections of the task manager.

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

Jedlova Offline

07.06.2012 23:40
#3 RE: Zu hoher Ressourcenverbrauch durch Radiohören beim Diktieren? Zitat · Antworten

Hello Lindsay

thank you very much for your exhaustive and convincing explanation. "Speichererweiterung" (adding more memory) will certainly be the method of choice, also because I often use MS Office 2007 together with DNS.

Jedlova Offline

08.06.2012 14:03
#4 RE: Zu hoher Ressourcenverbrauch durch Radiohören beim Diktieren? Zitat · Antworten

Unabhängig davon, dass ich dem Problem durch Speichererweiterung beikommen will, wüsste ich gern, was folgende Fehlermeldung bedeutet:
"COM hat eine unerwartete Fehlermeldung zurückgegeben. Weitere Informationen darüber in HOOKERR_NONOTIFYWINDOW."
Wer oder was ist COM?
Sind unerwartete Fehlermeldungen schlimmer als erwartete?
Wer oder was ist HOOK... (RR heißt mein Notebook, die beiden Buchstaben könnten von dort kommen.) Ich kann keine weiteren Informationen abrufen, weil (Captain?) Hook auf dem gesamten Notebook nicht gefunden wird.

monkey8 Offline

08.06.2012 15:43
#5 RE: Zu hoher Ressourcenverbrauch durch Radiohören beim Diktieren? Zitat · Antworten

Jedlova

this specific error is caused by an unforeseen interaction between Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader X and Dragon NaturallySpeaking. If you make sure that Dragon has the 11.5 update installed and also make sure that Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader has all the latest updates applied (Help | Check for Updates). Also see the following information sheet:

http://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6224

COM is a programming model introduced by Microsoft, the various DNS programming objects conform to this model. If you really want to know more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Component_Object_Model

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

Jedlova Offline

08.06.2012 16:02
#6 RE: Zu hoher Ressourcenverbrauch durch Radiohören beim Diktieren? Zitat · Antworten

Linday

thank you again for an exhaustive reply. Having read the information sheet and the introduction into the Wiki contribution. I shall try the unprotected mode of Adobe and, if that does not help, discard the Adobe Reader. I know a good replacement and I am confident my DNS 10.1 will do the trick.

Jedlova Offline

08.06.2012 19:19
#7 RE: Zu hoher Ressourcenverbrauch durch Radiohören beim Diktieren? Zitat · Antworten

Wow, the unprotected Adobe is behaving well. I have been dictating for three hours without any message from Captain Hook. Thanks again.

Sorry about your misspelt name a few hours ago, Lindsay.