Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 Geräte und Hardware
Baktus Offline

29.03.2015 13:11
RE: Audio Interface anschließbar? Zitat · Antworten

Würe so gern das Standart-Headset mit meinem Sennheiser MD 431 II Mic austauschen.

Das Mic läuft aber nur über ein USB Audiointerface fehlerfrei.

Alles funktioniert und Dragon erkennt auch das Interface und dessen Pegel. Es ordnet das Interface nur nicht als Aufnahmequelle = Microfon ein.

Gibt es hier eine Lösung?

Bei einem hochwertigen Programm wie Dragon wäre es schön, auch ein hochwertige Mic betreiben zu können.

phils Offline

29.03.2015 20:04
#2 RE: Audio Interface anschließbar? Zitat · Antworten

Pardon my English reply.

First I am dictating this on my Sennheiser MD431 II microphone.

Also pardon me if I have misunderstood the details of your reply as my German is not the best.

To connect your Sennheiser microphone you will need an Female XLR to 3 1/2 mm male TRS adapter cable that is wired as per the diagram that is available in the Sennheiser documentation. The most common commercially available microphone adapter cable is manufactured by Hosa. While uncommon some adapter cables are not properly wired for this microphone and you will not get any signal out of the USB pod

You will also need a decent USB sound pod, for example the PureAudio brand by Andrea.

Plug in the Andrea USB pod to your computer's USB port and go to your "Sound" Control Panel. On the "Recordings" you should see the Andrea USB pod listed. Right click and then set the USB pod as the Default Device. Also make sure to right-click and disable any and all other input sources that are shown on the Recording tab.

Then connect the XLR to 3 1/2 mm TRS adapter cable between the Sennheiser microphone and the microphone in port on the USB pod. When you speak, the green bar shown to the right side of the Recording Control Panel window should bounce up and down.

The Sennheiser microphone has a manual mute switch so make sure that you slide the switch to the front, that is the microphone element side, otherwise you will get no input signal.

Once you are sure that you are actually getting a signal you should just be able to run the audio check on Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

If you still have a problem just post back here but please be as specific and detailed as possible to help me understand.

Phil Schaadt

R.Wilke Offline

29.03.2015 22:27
#3 RE: Audio Interface anschließbar? Zitat · Antworten

Als Ergänzung zu Phil's Beitrag:

Welches USB Audio Interface meinen Sie?

Und was genau meinen Sie mit:

Zitat
Alles funktioniert und Dragon erkennt auch das Interface und dessen Pegel. Es ordnet das Interface nur nicht als Aufnahmequelle = Microfon ein.

Dragon Professional 16 auf Windows 10 Pro und Windows 11
SpeechMike Premium (LFH3500); Office 2019 Pro + Office 365 (monatliches Abo)
HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 - i7-11800H - 24 MB SmartCache - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD

Baktus Offline

30.03.2015 20:32
#4 RE: Audio Interface anschließbar? Zitat · Antworten

Mein Interface ist Steinberg ur 22.

Das Steinberg wird von Dragon als Soundkarte erkannt und der Pegel auch angezeigt (im Auswahlmenü für die Diktierquelle verwalten).

Wenn ich aber "Auswählen" (als Diktierquelle) drücke kommt die Meldung, "überprüfen Sie, ob ein Mikrofon angeschlossen ist".

Hier geht es dann nicht mehr weiter.

Ich habe alles mit XLR Kabeln verbunden und das Interface mit USB zum Computer. Wenn ich das Micro über das Interface über die Computerboxen wiedergebe, funkioniert dies sehr gut. Einzige Problem ist also, das Dragon das Steinberg als mögliche Diktierquelle im Auswahlmenü zwar anzeigt, aber dann nicht als Microfon erkennt.

Wie weiter oben Phils empfohlen hat, habe ich auch in Windows unter "Sound", "Aufnahmegeräte" alle Geräte bis auf das Steinberg deinstalliert.

Wenn Phills bestätigt, dass der "Andrea USB pod" von Dragon als Micro erkannt wird und funktioniert, würde ich mir dies zulegen oder ein vergleichbares, hauptsache es hat die für das MD431 II erforderliche Phantomspannung und wird gleichzeitig als Micro von Dragoon erkannt.

If phils is reading that: i would buy "Andrea USB pod" (USB-SA with Free Array-2SA) if you say, it will work good with MD431 II
an will work well with dragon as well (will recognised from dragon as a microfon).

Vielen Dank schon mal für die Hilfe (thanks for your help)!

phils Offline

30.03.2015 21:02
#5 RE: Audio Interface anschließbar? Zitat · Antworten

Your problem is that the Steinberg UR22 implements the USB 2.0 digital audio interface specification. It therefore identifies itself to the operating system as a "digital audio interface" and not as a generic USB microphone or sound pod.

In Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13, as part of the new audio management interface, DNS will not recognize a Pro audio device that identifies itself as a "digital audio interface" as a valid microphone input.

This issue has been reported to Nuance and there have been several very lengthy threads concerning the details about this issue on the KnowBrainer forum. However, you still won't be able to use your Steinberg with DNS. Just use the Andrea USB pod but DO NOT load the special Andrea drivers. Just plug the USB pod into your Windows machine.

Phil Schaadt

Baktus Offline

30.03.2015 21:58
#6 RE: Audio Interface anschließbar? Zitat · Antworten

Thanks phils, i will do so and looking foward to use the MD431 II