Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 156 mal aufgerufen
 Geräte und Hardware
Gerhar_ Offline

02.10.2011 14:08
RE: Mikrofon-Probleme (Plantronics Calisto Headset) Zitat · Antworten

Hallo aus dem langen Wochenende,

Vielleicht hat jemand ein ähnliches Problem schon einmal gelöst?

Ich arbeite seit langer Zeit mit dem Mikrofon Plantronics Calisto Headset mit Bluetooth-USB-Adapter. Jetzt ist es mir passiert, dass nach Ausschalten (Abhängen) und Aufladen des Mikrofons dieses sich nicht erfolgreich einschalten lässt. Der Bluetooth-Adapter zeigt an, dass er mit dem Headset verbunden ist, dass aber das Mikrofon nicht eingeschaltet ist. Laut Bedienungsanleitung lässt sich das Mikrofon einschalten, indem man den Knopf am Headset für ca. 1 s lang drückt, was durch einen hohen Pieptton quittiert werden soll. Nach meinem Eindruck wird (anders als ich es gewohnt bin) die Aktion durch einen eher tiefen Ton quittiert und das Mikrofon bleibt ausgeschaltet. Selbstverständlich haben wir viele Versuche unternommen kürzer und länger zu drücken und irgendwie das Mikrofon eingeschaltet zu bekommen – alles vergeblich. Hat irgendjemand ähnliches erlebt und einen Tipp, was man noch versuchen sollte?

Eher grundsätzlich ist die Frage, ob es zu diesem Mikrofon eine ebenfalls drahtlos Alternative gibt? Ich empfinde, dass das Mikrofon nicht besonders gut seine Position am Ohr hält und vielleicht gibt es auch ansonsten technisch verbesserte Lösungen?

Beste Grüße, Gerhard

monkey8 Offline

02.10.2011 21:08
#2 RE: Mikrofon-Probleme (Plantronics Calisto Headset) Zitat · Antworten

Hallo Gerhard,

Excuse me replying to you in English and if you need a translation then please just ask. I am not familiar with this microphone so hopefully some other users may know the answer to your problem.

In terms of wireless microphones generally I would recommend a radio microphone like the Samsung Airline 77, which is unfortunately not cheap and around €300. It has a headset clips over both ears.

The other possibility, if you prefer, is a desktop microphone and it may well be worth waiting for the new SpeechWare 3-in-1 which should arrive in the next few weeks. I would never normally recommend desktop microphones but by all accounts this one is a step above. I have tried it briefly and after about 30 min testing I was very impressed. The cost of the SpeechWare 3-in-1 TableMike will be around €249. You can find details of either microphone through Google.

I'm afraid I don't know who supplies either of these in Germany, if you are stuck we can supply them from the website below but bear in mind the postage will be a bit more than normal from the UK.

http://www.speechware.be/en/verArticulo.php?id=1627

Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

Gerhar_ Offline

08.10.2011 15:10
#3 RE: Mikrofon-Probleme (Plantronics Calisto Headset) Zitat · Antworten

Vielen Dank für diesen Hinweis! Englisch ist kein Problem, es sei denn, ich müsste es schreiben. Weil ich die Tastatur nicht mehr bedienen kann, muss ich alles diktieren und ich verwende nur eine deutschsprachige Version von Dragon. So kommt die Antwort auf Deutsch.

Ich habe zwei Versionen des empfohlenen Mikrofons Samsung Airline 77 gefunden:

1) Airline 77 Vocal Headset System
2) Airline77 Areobic Headset System

ich vermute, Sie empfehlen die zweite Version?

monkey8 Offline

08.10.2011 16:45
#4 RE: Mikrofon-Probleme (Plantronics Calisto Headset) Zitat · Antworten

Yes, you may be confused initially when you see four different model numbers for the same microphone ending in E! - E4, these are just different frequencies that microphone/receiver is available in.

Lindsay

Gerhar_ Offline

10.10.2011 19:31
#5 RE: Mikrofon-Probleme (Plantronics Calisto Headset) Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von monkey8
Yes, you may be confused initially when you see four different model numbers for the same microphone ending in E! - E4, these are just different frequencies that microphone/receiver is available in.

Verwirrt bin ich nicht, aber die Frage ist für mich, welche Variante für mich die richtige ist.

Die Produkte wenden sich ganz offensichtlich zunächst an eine andere Zielgruppe und angesichts des Preises will ich natürlich ganz sicher sein, dass ich nicht etwas bestelle, was mir am Ende gar nicht hilft.

So wie ich es verstanden habe, würde ich folgendes bestellen:
Samson Airline 77 Aerobic Headset System AH1 QE+CR77

ich stelle mir vor, dass ich den CR77 True Diversity Empfänger mit dem Rechner verbinden muss. Hat dieses Gerät eine USB-Schnittstelle? In den Beschreibungen lese ich darüber überhaupt nichts.

Sorry wegen der vielen Fragen. Wenn ich nicht verwirrt bin, so bin ich auf jeden Fall sehr unsicher.
Danke für die Antworten! Gerhard

monkey8 Offline

10.10.2011 19:56
#6 RE: Mikrofon-Probleme (Plantronics Calisto Headset) Zitat · Antworten

Zitat
Samson Airline 77 Aerobic Headset System AH1 QE+CR77

The above is correct. The output from the receiver is a quarter inch (6 mm) jack plug and the headset comes with a jack plug to jack plug cable. You then need to plug this into the normal 3.5 mm socket of a soundcard, USB soundcard or whatever. You will need a quarter inch jack plug to 3.5 mm jack plug converter to do this.

Sorry I don't know who you are buying it from and so I don't know what they will be supplying. If you buy from us the adapter is included but it is not included as a standard item with the headset.

http://www.pcbyvoice.com/shop/samson-airline-77-headset/

If you don't have a suitable soundpod or soundcard I would recommend the Buddy USB 6G. If you are using a laptop I would recommend not to use the inbuilt soundcard but to use something like the Buddy USB 6G. If you have a desktop computer then you may have a suitable soundcard.

If you buy from me the cost is £241 (including postage) for the headset with adapter.
If you include the Buddy USB 6G the cost is £276. (You will need to convert to euros). These prices are exclusive of VAT, I won't charge you any VAT in the UK but the German authorities may charge VAT, I don't know how it works in Germany.

I can have them with you in Germany by Thursday, maybe even Wednesday.

If you want to buy locally then I can understand but I can't vouch for what they will or will not give you in terms of adapters.
Lindsay
www.pcbyvoice.com

R.Wilke Offline

10.10.2011 22:30
#7 RE: Mikrofon-Probleme (Plantronics Calisto Headset) Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von monkey8
These prices are exclusive of VAT, I won't charge you any VAT in the UK but the German authorities may charge VAT, I don't know how it works in Germany.

VAT may be a concern as well as some sort of toll fees, but I am not sure. When ordering from the US, they certainly are as I found out the hard way. Things are different when buying products inside the EU however, but I am not familiar with it.

Rüdiger

Dragon Professional 16 auf Windows 10 Pro und Windows 11
SpeechMike Premium (LFH3500); Office 2019 Pro + Office 365 (monatliches Abo)
HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 - i7-11800H - 24 MB SmartCache - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD